A rare opportunity: discover more deeply how the genders tick!
What did he just say? What was she thinking? Ever wonder just how the other gender perceives the world and why they do the things they do?
It’s hard to deny that not far beneath the surface, there often lies a core of misunderstanding and even mistrust between men and women. Together Washuntara and his female co-facilitator foster new models of communication, cooperation, and real-time presence between and within the genders.
If you want to…
- Relate more skillfully, at work and at home
- Go beyond the way you’ve communicated before
- Heal past hurts
- Shake out relationship myths and discover the strengths and natural wisdom men and women each have to offer
- Feel safe exploring emotional, physical and spiritual intimacy
- Practice emotional intelligence
- Learn to set boundaries for more personal freedom
- Have some fun, do some work, and transform your life
…then come along
Over the past 25 years Washuntara has developed the in-demand He She We workshop to shine a light on inter-gender dynamics. He has dedicated over 30 years to helping men and boys to craft passionate lives that work, while maintaining a successful and thriving career as a musician/singer/songwriter and public speaker.
“This work is so vital for our young women and men, too. In this age of information, there is much mis-information about relating. A He She We, teen program is now available! Bring it to your community today!” …